Sacred Space

My mother-in-law reminded me of this site that my sister has had me read often. It's so easy to read through, to make something more than 10 minutes of, to journal on, or just to gain insight for your day.
If you don't feel like tackling the latest Bible Study, you need a pick-me-up/challenge, or maybe don't even know where to start, this is a great beginning. It guides you step by step and you can make as much or as little of it as you'd like. I challenge you to journal your answers, questions, and thoughts as you go through the prayer. Go to Sacred Space and click on the language of choice. Then just follow the prayer step by step. Read it aloud or not. It's just for you and God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sacred - Just As I Am

... In Love

It's All Colton's Fault...