Life Crisis

“AAARRGGGHHH!!! I’m having a Life crisis!!”
That’s what my hubby heard from the Laundry room this afternoon, though it wasn’t what he thought. I had tried to dump the last of the Life Cereal into the trash can but totally missed, pouring all the crumbs into the cabinet and onto the floor. That’s the equivalent of a couple cups of sugar and oats all over. Not an easy mess to clean up.
I grabbed the dust-buster, sucked most of it up, and shook the rest out of the rug. As I turned the buster over to hang it back up in the charger, the contents of it spilled all over the dirty laundry and the floor. That’s when I hollered.
Sometimes life is like that. It’s messy, not easy to take care of, and doesn’t always go where we want it to.
On top of all that, we tend to make a bigger deal out of it than is really necessary. It’s just Life! God can fix it, clean it up, redirect it… No biggie!
Needless to say, it was just cereal. I cleaned it up, chuckling at the new perspective God had given me on Life (the thing we live… not eat).

Comments

jennylou said…
I opened the wrong end of our huge Kirkland brand steak seasoning and dumped a TON on some steaks about a month ago. I washed them off but had to clean up the huge pile of seasoning that I got all over the floor and counter. So I thought, hey I'll just grab the dust buster. BAD IDEA! Now every time we dust bust it smells like steak seasoning.
Kassie said…
LOL You are a crack up. Gotta love dust busters, eh? :D Love you, sis! KK

Popular posts from this blog

Sacred - Just As I Am

... In Love

Choose Your Focus